AMS academy of Hospitality & Tourism a sister concern of AHTC (estd.1996) a registered vocational institute under the companies act, 1956 is managed by a team of professionals with over 25 years of experience in training young minds.
The academy offers various courses related to hospitality and travel & tourism.
Hotels: Front Office Assistants, GREs, Restaurant Hostesses, Housekeeping, Reservations.
TRAVEL : Counter staff, Domestic & International Ticketing, Tour Operators, Travel Counselor , Reservation Executives, Tour Guides, Travel Process
AMS meticulously designed curriculum, commitment to personalized attention and above all an affordable fee structure takes you to your dream destinations.
- The main objective of the courses is to train the students in the Technical, Managerial and Human relation skills necessary for the successful operation of a modern hotel or catering establishment.
- Establish close interaction between the student and industry.
- Invite visiting faculties to interact with our students and share their experiences.
- Send students to various categories of hotels for training.
- Develop case studies dealing with actual business situation in specific units.
- Take up industrial or business research and consultancy projects.
- Conduct executive and faculty development programmes.
Is on your Professional and Personal Development :
- Build credibility to enhance your Corporate and Individual image.
- Equip you with skills necessary to place you above the competition.
- Honor commitment to quality and excellence.
- Develop distinguished conduct that is admired.
- Improve your communication and develop self confidence.
Who can join ? Both Males & Females
- Minimum Qualification : 10+2
- Age : 18 - 27 Years
- Good Communication Skills
- Pleasing Personality
- Willing to work in Service Industr